Health promotion embraces a wide variety of perspectives from preventing premature death to legislative and fiscal measures to improve health. It also entails the promotion of individual responsibility for the maintenance of healthy ways of living; to mobilising the support of communities to health advocacy.
- Health and the socio-economic influences on health promotion
- Back to the Ottawa Charter and projections for the future
- Contemporary focus on the theories of health behaviour
- Models & Paradigms of health promotion
- Spheres and strategies for Health promotion
- Techniques for planning, designing & implementing improvement interventions
- Why partnerships matter for effective health promotion