This course is for those who wish to understand and influence decisions about the strategic deployment of labour and human capital. The course is suitable for all managers who have an opportunity and/or a responsibility to influence and shape HR policies.
- Building Employee Engagement
- Building Capability
- Shaping Organisational Culture
- Managing with and without a Specialist HR Function
- Theory and Practice of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Evaluating HR policies and Practices.