What is Health Impact Assessment (HIA)?
- A Health Impact Assessment (HIA) identifies the various things that impact health and produces a report that can be used as a tool by those involved in planning and public health to identify and enhance positive aspects and eliminate or mitigate anything that has a negative short or long term impact
- Any development project, programme or policy is likely to have some impacts (positive and negative) on the health of the local community
- It is essential that such a report meets the particular needs of any project in an objective and balanced manner.
Find out more
What does GHEM offer?
- Professional, independent HIA Report that meets planning and regulatory requirements
- Timely delivery of the report
- Competitively priced
Make an enquiry or contact us
Fill the following information to get a complimentary pdf - HIA: Basic Facts and Methodology emailed to you.