This highly participative course is designed for experienced PAs and secretaries who wish to develop their managerial skills in order to take on more responsibilities in the future. The course is suitable for senior PAs and executive secretaries, management assistants and executive assistants who are looking forward to increasing their performance and develop their managerial capabilities.
- Managing yourself, your boss and your relationship with others
- Recognising your strengths and areas for development
- Setting priorities to manage your time
- Effective delegation – when you are the delegator and the recipient
- The skills of an excellent administrator, PA and secretary
- Understanding behaviours to build your personal influence
- Dealing with conflict and handling difficult situations