Effective customer relationship involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes - principally sales activities; but also those for marketing, customer service, and technical support. This course is designed to help sales and marketing executives, sales operations managers, departmental directors establish effective business processes for automating sales and marketing across their organizations.
• The nature and role of relationship marketing
• Building customer and other stakeholder relationships
• Customer service frameworks and Processes
• One-to-one marketing and mass customization
• Business-to-business (B2B) marketing
• Planning the CRM strategy
• Implementation of CRM in an organization